Household pests are more than just a nuisance—they can be a serious problem. Cockroaches, ants, rodents, and other pests can lead to health problems, allergies, food contamination, and damage to your home and furnishings. At Patriot Pest Management, we have the knowledge and training to treat your specific pest control problem. And after your pests are gone, our technicians will assist you in preventing future problems.
Our team uses a comprehensive and highly efficient system to remove pests from your home or business called Integrated Pest Management (IPM). By implementing IPM, we seek to identify and eliminate contributing factors necessary for the pest’s survival and use multiple strategies and your partnership to manage the pests.
Some Common Pest Problems Include:
- Bed bugs
- Stinging Insects
- Stink Bugs
Inspect First, Quote Second
At Patriot Pest Control, we inspect first. This approach allows us to make the best recommendation for your specific situation. Then, we can put together a customized service to eliminate the pests that are impacting you.
Once we have inspected your situation, we will develop a customized plan to address your concerns. Treatment may include any of the following:
- Traps — Mechanically eliminating rodents
- Exterior Protection — Creating a continuous barrier around the exterior of the home to manage pests such as cockroaches, ants, crickets, and earwigs before they enter the building
- Insect Growth Regulators — Replicating an insect’s natural hormones to disrupt their natural growth and development
- Bait— Attracting pests out of their protected environments, eliminating them once bait is consumed
- Directed Contact — Directly applying materials to the pests for fast acting control
- Void Treatment — Treating enclosed areas such as the interiors of walls and underneath cabinets to eliminate pests
- Crack and Crevice Treatment — Carefully placing materials only in areas where insects live, breed, and hide, with minimal exposure to children, food, or pets
We will provide you with mechanical, sanitation, and cultural recommendations to prevent pests from entering your building.